We will guide your preparation for the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) accreditation. ACHC accreditation is for healthcare providers such as durable medical equipment vendors who inspire excellence in healthcare. ACHC has Medicare deeming authority for home health, hospice and durable medical equipment.
Having ACHC accreditation can reap many benefits for a company. Becoming accredited can enhance the marketability of your company, overall quality of patient care and provide a more effective and efficient business operation.
PSN can provide expert consulting services for ACHC accreditation preparation in any of the following areas:
- Assist with completion of the ACHC application and self assessment activities
- Make on-site visits to perform a Gap Assessment and develop a plan of corrective action
- Review and/or assist in writing policies and procedures compliant with the appropriate ACHC standards
- Provide a continuous plan for monitoring compliance
- Review job descriptions, contract elements, forms and other information necessary to demonstrate compliance to the ACHC standards
- Provide assistance with developing various programs that are required by ACHC, including quality performance improvement with tailored databases to measure compliance to standards, patient safety, emergency preparedness/management and infection control
PSN is committed to providing high-quality services and assistance with program development in a cost-efficient manner to meet your time requirements. Please contact Peggy Thomas to discuss how PSN can assist you with a successful ACHC initiative.