All PSN consultants working with companies requesting accreditation preparation are NCQA-trained registered nurses and other healthcare experts who are accreditation reviewers. Simply put, PSN knows what it takes to pass a rigid NCQA accreditation process.
Whether you're a provider or business wanting to meet regulatory requirements that mandate accreditation, or a major health plan seeking NCQA re-accreditation, PSN can help by maximizing your chance for accreditation success - and improving your bottom line.
PSN can provide an assessment of your accreditation needs and a blueprint for action that you can implement, with or without our help, day-to-day! Our knowledge of best practice services include:
We provide expert NCQA preparation services in any of the following areas:
NCQA Accreditation Programs
• Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
• Health Plan Accreditation (HP - First, Interim, or Renewal):
• Wellness & Health Promotion (WHP)
• Case Management (CM)
• Accreditation of Case Management For LTSS
• Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organizations (MBHO)
• Disease Management (DM)
NCQA Certification Programs
• Credentials Verification Organizations (CVO)
• Disease Management (DM)
• Health Information Products (HIP)
• Multicultural Health Care (MHC - with or without Distinction)
• Utilization Management and Credentialing (UM/CR)
• Wellness and Health Promotion (WHP)
• Accreditation and Certification Users Group (ACUG)
NCQA Recognition Programs
• Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
• Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP)
• Heart/Stroke Recognition Program (HSRP)
• Government Recognized Initiative and Projects (GRIP)
• Patient-Centered Connected Care (PCCC)
• Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP)
PSN can assist with the following:
• Assessment of documentation compliance to NCQA standards
• Expert blueprint for compliance
• Gap analysis
• Assembling of your application
• Data analysis support
• Policy and procedure development
• ISS preparation assistance
• On-site mock surveys
• File audits
• Program design
For a an indepth description of NCQA Accreditation, Certification and Recognition Programs, please visit www.ncqa.org
PSN has a proven track record working with all types of managed care organizations. Please contact us to discuss how PSN can assist you with the NCQA accreditation process.
Meet our consultants at https://www.psninc.net/consulting/consultants/
Our PSN consultant's skill set exceeded the job requirements. She has provided us excellent direction as to how to streamline the presentation of our documentation to direct surveyors in their reviews, how to demonstrate standards are met, the use of specific language to show alignment with standards, and how to create reports that clearly summarize expected results and metrics. We have been thrilled with her support to our team.
Your Consultant provided valuable help with our effort to achieve URAC accreditation. Our Executive Staff recognized how important your consultant's efforts were in achieving our Accreditation and will allow us to use her again in the future as needed.
We are delighted that your PSN Consultant could step in on such short notice and provide so much value to us. She is a real credit to your organization.
We are very pleased with our PSN Consultant. She was approachable, timely in her turnaround time, and the team enjoyed working with her. Her comments and mock interviews were spot on.
We are very happy with our PSN Consultants; they are providing invaluable expertise as we pursue the NCQA accreditation. I know we could not do without their expertise; and they are easy to work with, which is a big plus.