We will guide your preparation for URAC Health Plan with Health Insurance Marketplaces accreditation! Professional Services Network (PSN) provides expert consultation to companies seeking accreditation with URAC.
Our consultants include experts with actual work experience as URAC accreditation surveyors. We have a proven track record working with all types of health care organizations. We are committed to providing quality consultative services and assistance with program development in a cost-efficient manner to meet YOUR time requirements.
Our URAC Health Plan consultants have first-hand knowledge and experience to evaluate your organization’s readiness for URAC Health Plan with Health Insurance Marketplaces and can guide you with a blueprint for accreditation success.
URAC defines a Health Insurance Marketplace as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that ensures millions of Americans, both individuals and families, are able to access and compare an expanded choice of health plans, and shop for coverage.
The ACA requires all Marketplaces to be comprised of health plan issuers accredited by an HHS-approved accrediting entity.
URAC accreditation signifies that an issuer has undergone and passed a rigorous and independent review of every aspect of its operations, including the quality of care and level of service provided to enrollees. All of URAC’s Health Plan Accreditation Programs include the flexibility to add and review any locally required standards and measures.
Detailed information regarding URAC’s Health Plan with Health Insurance Marketplaces can be accessed through: www.urac.org/accreditation-and-measurement/accreditation-programs/all-programs/health-plan-for-health-insurance-marketplaces/
• Assistance with conducting a self-assessment to determine readiness for URAC Health Plan with Health Insurance Marketplaces accreditation
• Assessment of documentation evidence for compliance to URAC standards
• Expert URAC Health Plan blueprint for compliance
• Assembly of your URAC application, including AccreditNet filing
• Development of required plans, policies, procedures and annual program assessments
• Guidance on marketplace communication and marketing logs
• Assistance in understanding Delegation Standards and required documentation
• Instruction in conducting the annual assessment of Network Adequacy, Accessibility and Availability
• Preparation of staff for URAC interview sessions
• On-site mock surveys
• Quality Management and development of Quality Improvement Projects (QIPs)
• Orientation and training
As an organization, we were confident to rely on the PSN consultant's expertise to guide us through the health plan accreditation process. She is a top-notch consultant who I would recommend at the highest possible level.
We are very pleased with our PSN Consultant. She was approachable, timely in her turnaround time, and the team enjoyed working with her. Her comments and mock interviews were spot on.
We are delighted that your PSN Consultant could step in on such short notice and provide so much value to us. She is a real credit to your organization.
We are very happy with our PSN Consultants; they are providing invaluable expertise as we pursue the NCQA accreditation. I know we could not do without their expertise; and they are easy to work with, which is a big plus.
I feel we have a true partnership in working with our PSN Consultant; she invests a great deal of heart and soul in her work.